Patient Access is a convenient way to book appointments with your GP or order repeat prescriptions and view your medications and allergies over the internet.
Using Patient Access, you can now view, book and cancel appointments; order prescriptions; and view your medications and allergies at your local GP surgery from home, work or on the move – wherever you can connect to the internet.
Patient Access is only available to patients who are registered with our practice.
How do I use Patient Access?
- You will need to apply to use the service first. This involves agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
- You can either click here to download a copy which you can print, complete and return to us or visit the surgery to sign one.
- You must be aged 16 or over.
- Once successful, your sign on details will be sent to your registered address by post. These details contain all the information to register.
- You will use these details to register on-line (via this website) with the service (in a similar manner to on-line banking). It is at this stage you will need to choose your own password to gain access to the system.
Once you have registered you can log on for the first time using your Access ID and the password of your choice.
Please note that these appointments are NOT for medicals, cervical smears, baby checks or any procedures requiring an extended appointment. Also we do not have nurse appointments online at the present time.
Please also note that all our appointments do not appear online and some are only available to book and see the doctor on the same day.